Seth.D's Forum

Your eyes are not deceiving you, this site is still around! http://discord.gg/XYwFwHb
It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 5:08 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: SMF Version 4?
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:10 am 
The Offical Forum Destroyer >=D
Chain Chomp
Chain Chomp
Progress to next rank:
97%

Coins:

Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
Medals: 1
Well if poeutpu wasnt so lazy he might have already compleated it, well what would version 4 hold? Whay kind of monsters and tyles, well disscuss them here, i might try to e-mail him sum but i doubt he will reply T_T.

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you do too and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.
Put this on your signature if you're one of the 4% who will stand up for God.

Stamp Collection
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Post subject: Re: SMF Version 4?
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:20 pm 
Boo
Boo
Progress to next rank:
93%

Coins:

Maybe version 4 will have water and koopalings

You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing? We who were turned away by both light and dark - never given a choice?

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you do too and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.

Put this in your signature if you're one of the 4% who will stand up for God.

Put this in your signature if you think anti-immigration is wrong!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:04 pm 
Goomba
Goomba
Progress to next rank:
87%

Coins:

Xemnas wrote:

I highly doubt that. SMF isn't a very good game whatsoever, and only has basic Mario items. Something that would make it better is if you could select an amount of coins in a box. And SMF is a game based on the original Super Mario Bros. that was remastered on the SNES. And that never had koopalings in it whatsoever. If there is a next version, I'm also hoping for an ax to kill Bowser with, so when you don't have fireballs, you can still kill Bowser.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:38 pm 
Chain Chomp
Chain Chomp
Progress to next rank:
97%

Coins:

acctually there is a way to get the ax now, i saw it like 2 years ago in a level, but it was lost and no one can find it

Stamp Collection
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:35 pm 
Not IN-sane, but quite out.
Dry Bones
Dry Bones
Progress to next rank:
91%

Coins:

Medals: 2
pikachumastaultima wrote:
Xemnas wrote:

I highly doubt that. SMF isn't a very good game whatsoever, and only has basic Mario items. Something that would make it better is if you could select an amount of coins in a box. And SMF is a game based on the original Super Mario Bros. that was remastered on the SNES. And that never had koopalings in it whatsoever. If there is a next version, I'm also hoping for an ax to kill Bowser with, so when you don't have fireballs, you can still kill Bowser.

Just because it had basic mario items and not all the stuff that SMBx has doesn't mean SMF isn't a good game. It's only limited. There's a difference to that...also, just because it has mainly Super mario bros sprites it doesn't mean we can't add koopalings ;)

But yeah. Selecting coins in a box would've been nice. A next version could have all those other stuff SMBx has so you would have more diverse options. We actually could edit SMF, but to do that we need to buy a SWF decompiler and adobe flash CS4. All of that for a whopping total of about $800 D:

Oh yeah and I don't think Version 4.0 would work well with water ._. I heard water would become SUPER laggy with SMF. Also, it's impossible by the looks of it because none of us know how to program SMF so you would get physics like you were in water. What I would like to see were those roto disk things from SMB 3 that looked like waffles :lol:

Oh yes, and no need to sticky this. Unstickied...

This is PieHunter, former Level Mover, Moderator, Level Rater Admin, Great User, and Co-Admin signing off for the last time.

Haha, yeah right! P.s. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jUj_XJ9 ... re=related <-I. CAN. NOT. STOP. LAUGHING.

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 5:45 am 
Goomba
Goomba
Progress to next rank:
87%

Coins:

PieHunter wrote:
Just because it had basic mario items and not all the stuff that SMBx has doesn't mean SMF isn't a good game. It's only limited. There's a difference to that...also, just because it has mainly Super mario bros sprites it doesn't mean we can't add koopalings

I wasn't actually referring to smbx at all, I'm saying that if SMF had water and koopalings, I would be a huge amount of coding, and would take a while. We might see water or possibly koopalings in the future, but it will take some time.

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 12:00 pm 
Koopa
Koopa
Progress to next rank:
20%

Coins:

i will donate mysef coins.

smf............... simplist6ic. needs better graphics, movements, sprites, resized sprites. mario needs to be smaller sprite, as does luigi, running needs improvement. but thats ok. all support is ok.??

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 1:04 pm 
Chain Chomp
Chain Chomp
Progress to next rank:
97%

Coins:

i think it needs the bro's like fireball bros and boomerang bros. And havng a yoshi would be cool.

Stamp Collection

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:52 pm 
Piranha Plant
Piranha Plant
Progress to next rank:
20%

Coins:

You have to remember it's a flash game and that 1 you don't pay for 2 you don't download anything, so don't think it's going to be alot better than the smf already created. And also i don't think there will be a smf v.4 it says on the home page that the game being created has NOTHING to do with Mario.

3-D pic
3-D
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

Need immediate medical assistance? Choose Optican! Fast, accurate diagnosis, or your money back.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]