Seth.D's Forum

Your eyes are not deceiving you, this site is still around! http://discord.gg/XYwFwHb
It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 6:56 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:23 pm 
Progress to next rank:
10%

Coins:

Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
DESTRUCTION OF HOUSTON PART I

The morning after the defeat of King Whip person, we woke up to a pretty rough start. First of all, I had a pretty deceiving dream at night.
I was stranded on a island, all alone with nobody. The storm was really hitting the area. Wind and rain blew down roofs from building, and trees’ branches were breaking off.
I didn’t knew why I had this dream, until this happened: the Orb fortress with the all-mighty orb of power were about to be robbed by my old enemy Houston.
The orb was a shiny round of ball sealed inside a secret underground palace rock which it possesses all the power in the universe. Nobody dared to open it.
Houston then sneered, “This place is well-protected, huh. no problem.” He drew out his most powerful weapon in the planet “Le elemental”. I dived into the water and swam to the shore. Apparently, he didn’t see me. Maybe it was because it was only a dream.
“LE ELEMENTAL!” He unleashed a plasma fireball, huge enough to crush the twin towers, and blasted the guards with it.
Boom! It created a explosion, it destroyed the door’s titanium power. I couldn’t do anything to stop him. But luckily it wasn’t real, it was just the future.
“Attention guards, hand me the orb or you won’t suffer eternal torment.”
A guard snapped, “Never! Guards, attack!”
“Alright then, have it you’re way!” Houston angrily said, as he threw a unusual stink bomb looking. It burned down half the building as it was activated.
“Whoa.” I said to myself.
“That was easy, now to claim the orb!” He laughed.
“AHHHH!” I was frightened, but also mildly concerned. It woke me up from my horrible nightmare. It was 7:30 in the morning and it was sunny outside.
“Are you okay, Gaganvir.” Asked Bob, who I heard double voices.
“Yes, I am. I just had a vision.” I felt grumpy the way I replied.
“What vision? Is there going to be danger?”
“It’s a horrible vision. The world’s going to end if we don’t act fast.” As I reacted, I had a funny feeling that something was wrong. James acted weird, according to my eyes and Jacob and Matt were childish.
“We need to get the universe’s ultimate weapon.” I fawned, as we ran out of the mansion in a hurry.
“Not so fast my young ones, you must stay!” James beseeched.” You will pay, Gaganvir!” He appeared into his real self.
“King Whip person!” Bob bellowed, “I knew it was you!”
“Ever since you brats nearly killed me, I plotted my revenge and tagged up with Houston to stop you guys from interfering with our world domination.”
I drew my sword out. I went for the idea which came first, it was a stupid one though. I charged at him with my sword but he wasn’t doing anything but pushing me back.
Bob retained his shield. “Gaganvir, take this!”
“Thank you!” I said, as I slashed him. You wouldn’t believe this but I actually won immediately. He turned into orange, oozing dust.
“Hurray, let’s go!” Jacob said, but he twitched weirdly.
“Jacob? What’s wrong?” He turned out to be a monster, a sweet, perfume smelled beast who wanted us to kill.
I didn’t care at all, I sliced him into chunky meat of monstery bits. It would of been great if we spared it, but monsters are monsters. They tempt to hurt us all the time.
On a unrelated topic, we heard a wispy voice coming from somewhere sounding like King Whip person.
“I will watch every move of yours to ensure you cannot stop the leader.”
“Who ever you are, you cannot stop us.” I said.
“Oh really? You will know.”
Then the voice stopped. Thank goodness because it is creepy. We sprinted at top speed, pushing and shoving people out of the way.
“That was impolite! Someone should teach you to walk, young man.” Complained a person.
I apolgized. “Sorry old man!”
We were lost in the desert, all sweaty and tired, with no food or water around.
“How are we suppose to reach the Orb fortress?” Asked Matt,
“Don’t worry, we will find a way to get out of here.”

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]