Seth.D's Forum

Your eyes are not deceiving you, this site is still around! http://discord.gg/XYwFwHb
It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 2:26 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:06 am 
The Chosen One
Blooper
Blooper
Progress to next rank:
40%

Coins:

Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0

EPISODE 3

XDthegod: Welcome back. To channel 9 news. Today, we have everything but the kitchen sink! ...What's that? ...It appears... I stand corrected. Stay tuned for sports updates, interviews, and! A Cookie Factory update! Oh, right. And the kitchen sink... without further ado, we will get back to Darla in Mushroom Kingdom with the weather. Darla?

Darla: Well, there appears to have been an earthquake recently, but I have no idea if this is true. I have zero evidence, but I don't really care. What I do know, however, is that there will be clouds this morning, with a slight chance of showers, but they should clear up in the afternoon. We're expecting sun, with a high of 9. Back to you.

XDthegod: This just in: Michael Jackshroom, the King of Pop, is dead. Nobody knows how, or even why, he died. We all feel his family's sorrow, and want to wish them the best of luck with their lives.

XDthegod: In other news, there has been a new addition to the sports teams. This new team is known as the Toronto Ninjis. The Bobomb Blazers exploded in their win over the Sonic Squad, after the officials disqualified them because they realized they were using shroomoids. Kamek's Koopas beat the Mario Mavericks, 118 to 106. Team Toad beat Koopakazi, after their star player, Koby Bryantoad, hit a slam dunk in Sudden Death to put his team in the lead, 98 to 96. The Toronto Ninjis made a great first impression against Chuck's Chargers when they won 128 to 89. Luigi's Legends beat the LA Lakitus after Luigi scored a basket from the 3 point line, where they started to dominate and won 142 to 112. NY Yoshis managed to hold off the Gladiators, and won 118 to 114. Here is the updated score sheet:

Score sorted by Wins-Losses-OT games.
    The Sonic Squad 2-0-0
    Team Toad 1-1-1
    Luigi's Legends 1-1-0
    Koopakazi 0-2-1
    Super Mario Mavericks 1-1-0
    Bob-omb Blazers 1-1-0
    Chuck's Chargers 0-1-0
    Goomba Gladiators 1-1-0
    Kamek's Koopas 1-1-0
    New York Yoshis 1-0-0
    Los Angeles Lakitus 1-1-0
    Toronto Ninjis 1-0-0

XDthegod: This concludes the sports corner for this episode, we would like to interview Kolorado, an archaeologist who recently discovered a new area in the Underground Pipe Maze. We now go live to Joanne, who will ask Kolorado a freakishly large amount of questions.

Joanne: Kolorado, we heard you discovered a new area in the Underground Pipe Maze?
Kolorado: Yep, n' I couldn't o' did it wit'out mah assistant, Goombella. We were sorta in a sticky widget, on the wrong end of a hahdcore brawl wit' some Gloombas, n' if it weren't fer her ability to speak Goombish, we'd be in quite the pickle.
Joanne: Goombella, what can you say about this?
Goombella: It was nothin', really... just knowin' th'secret to the Goomba language...
Kolorado: IT WAS NOHT! NOTHING! We coulda' been dead meat!
Goombella: Yea... but we weren't...
Joanne: How do you think this discovery will pay off in years to come?
Kolorado: Well, new warps could lead t'new places, n'what not. People could explore the Mushroom Kingdom n' find out s'more secrets...
Joanne: Well, I can see you're busy. Maybe I can ask you more questions later?
Kolorado: Of course. We're goin' down t'Dry Dry Desert to search f'some more relics, then we have a meeting with the Head Archaeologist.
Joanne: Well, thanks for your time.
Goombella: No problem! This is gonna be so much fun!!

XDthegod: Well, there you have it. This episode of Channel 9 News was brought to you in part by Toad's Sink Shop: We make sinks. Kitchen sinks. ®

And that concludes this episode of XD Industries: Channel 9 News. XDthegod, signing out.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]