Seth.D's Forum

Your eyes are not deceiving you, this site is still around! http://discord.gg/XYwFwHb
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:26 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:16 pm 
The Darkness will always be there.
Piranha Plant
Piranha Plant
Progress to next rank:
80%

Coins:

Invitations sent: 1
Successful invitations: 0
Medals: 2
Rating
Image TO Image

Killer on the Loose!

Game 3
Hosts: GLaDOS and Prince Talifalror

Chell is dead!

Welcome to the Aperture Science Enrichment Center. This test will allow us to evaluate the psychological state of test participants in the game known as "Mafia". You may be required to perform simple tasks such as killing a fellow test participant.

These simple tasks may be supplemented with insurmountable obstacles. However, at the Enrichment Center we believe that a highly motivated test subject can carry out rather complex tasks while enduring the most intense pain.

Certain abilities may be vital to your success. If at first you don’t succeed, you fail. And the test will be terminated. When stuck, remember our motto: There’s a hole in the, sky, through which things can, fly.

The Enrichment Center promises to always provide a safe testing environment. In dangerous testing environments, the Enrichment Center promises to always provide useful advice. For instance, breaking rules will kill you. Try to avoid it.

The Enrichment Center is committed to the well being of all participants. Cake and grief counselling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all.

Now, please pause a moment to allow the Aperture Science Video Surveillance Device to begin recording every detail of your upcoming... success.

Please note that we have added a consequence for failure. Any contact with with another player without prior permission will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official testing record...followed by death..."

Yours Truly

GlaDOS

The rules of the game are simple, it runs like a familiar game of Mafia. To start you will need to choose a character, this will not effect the game, but it will possibly give a reason for others to kill you.

• Rules for Choosing a Character:
• You cannot be Chell or GLaDOS.
• The character can be ANY character, or even a fictional one!
• You do not have to be the same character each round.

• You MUST use the thread for any alliances, accusations, etc. . This is so that I know what's going on, as well as other people. However, if you are allowed to use PMs or other means of communication, you have been told so when I PMed you your role.

Next, each player will receive a role, via PM, this role will determine your part on the game, the following are the roles.

• Innocent: You are simply a being who was accused, it's your job to find the killer, but not be killed in the process.

• Killer: You killed Mario, and now you have been accused of the murder, the only way to survive the accusations is to kill all of the other beings in the house.

• Defender: Your a secret agent sent in by the Mushroom Kingdom to keep watch on the people in the house, however it doesn't mean your safe! You will be able to save a single person each round, and if they were the one about to be killed they will be saved, but be aware, you can't safe yourself!

Here's how the came will proceed, first each person will be PM'd their role, YOU MAY NOT tell others your role, this will spoil the game, DON'T EVEN hint at it.

After each member gets their role the first round will begin, in this round the Killer must PM me the person they would like to kill, this may because they are on to something or received a clue. Also, the Defender must PM me the person they would like to defend, this may because you want to protect someone you feel might be on to something.

• Rules of the Killer's PM:
You can not attempt to kill someone more than 1 time in a row, you must wait a turn before attempting to kill them again.
• Rules of the Defender's PM:
Like the above, you can not defend the same person more than 1 time in a row, you must wait a turn.
If you are killed it will be announced to the game you were the Protector, however you may not let anyone know about your role before that time or before the game ends.
After the Killer and Defender sends their PM's the player will be alerted on what happened. I will write up a short summary on what happened with a story to go along with it. If a person is killed without being protected than the killed will be eliminated from the game. If the Killer attempts to kill someone, but the person is defended than the Defender and the person who was about to be killed will receive a clue.

• Rules of the Clue:
You may not discuss the clue anywhere, not on the thread or with the other member who received the clue.
After the first half of the round, the second round will begin. This round will consist of all the remaining players in the house voting on who they feel is the killer. The person with the most votes will be executed by the players, that person will be eliminated. THIS IS THE ONLY CHANCE you will have of killing the killer!

• How to Win:
Kill the Killer in a vote.

• How to Lose:
Have the game come down to the Killer and a single player.
Obviously it's a hard game for the Killer, but if you can get people turning on each other and keep yourself from being eliminated, you'll do well! REMEMBER, IT'S A GAME, don't be afraid to accuse and plea for survival!

Also...

DEAD. CAN'T. GIVE. HINTS.
If you die, then stay dead! If you are caught trying to hint that one person is a killer, then you will be banned from participating in the next round of Killer on the Loose. If you have points on the scoreboard, they will ALL be removed. Plus hinting ruins it for the people that are still playing the game.

Prize

The prize for winning is §5 and you will be added to the high-score list.

Scores/Previous Winners:
Master Ride: 2
Clone: 1
chefkirby580: 1
10204307: 1
Xemnas: .5
Prince Pixelton: 1

Last edited by Darkness (e^(i*pi) + 2)*1000⁹/₁₈ on Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:11 pm, edited 16 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:18 pm 
Piranha Plant
Piranha Plant
Progress to next rank:
80%

Coins:

GAME 1

Players:

• Koopsta (Clone)
Wario (Prince Pordocha) Killed 2/3 by the Killer - Innocent
Shy Guy (10204307) Killed 2/6 by the House - Killer
• Yoshi (Master Ride)
Fawful (Antonio24) Killed 2/5 by the House - Innocent
Toad (Metal_Yoshi(Mega)) Killed 2/5 by the Killer - Defender

Deaths:

GLaDOS wrote:
Wario has been killed!

Wario (Pordalcon) was always greedy, and even in this serious situation, he was still as greedy as ever. After leaving the castle, Wario was told that he had a fortune waiting for him behind the castle. He ran as fast as ever, greed for the money. Unfortunately, he didn't see the surprise attacker from around the corner, who proceeded to bind him with an empty sack, then stuffing his mouth with gold coins, choking him and therefore, killing him. His body was uncovered under a pile of coins behind the castle. At which Koopsta said, "Well, at least we gained some money..."

GLaDOS wrote:
Fawful has been killed!

Naturally, being the villain of a recent plot, Fawful (Xemnas) was at the height of suspicion when it came to murder. Floating around on his hovercraft, spouting nonsensical phrases, as he floated over the Mushroom Kingdom, he may have been surprised when Yoshi's tongue grabbed the hovercraft, partially bringing it down. He may have been more surprised when Yoshi appeared in front of him. "Goodbye." He stated, as he punched Fawful, sending him hundreds of feet to his death, as Yoshi took control of the hovercraft and guided it back to land. Shy Guy was a little nervous, and it showed, when he said, "D-d you th-think we should of d-done that?" At which Toad stated, "Hey, he was evil anyway. It was coming."

GLaDOS wrote:
Toad has been killed!

Only seconds after killing Fawful everyone had left, but Toad (Metal_Yoshi(Mega)) stayed on the roof. It was only after everyone went inside that he sensed that Koopsta was in danger. He ran downstairs to protect Koopsta, but it was too late. The killer wasn't aiming at Koopsta. He was aiming only at Toad, which he only realized it after a baseball hit his skull, fractured it, and later on in the hospital, killed him.

GLaDOS wrote:
Shy Guy has been killed!

No one honestly suspected Shy Guy (10204307) to be a murderer, or capable of murder. But in the light of recent events, they suspect Shy Guy also. Shy Guy was also rather suspicious when he was rarely seen, some arguing because of his shyness. He may have been surprised, but with the mask he wore all the time, it was impossible to tell, even when he fell 50 feet to his death in a pit of spikes. When he walked through the door to his room, the room wasn't there. In fact, it never was. What Shy Guy walked through was the door to his room, that Koopsta and Yoshi had moved, and then cut a hole behind the door, killing Shy Guy.

GAME 2

Players:

• Luigi (Infernokirby130)
• Red Yoshi (Master Ride)
• Nokobon (10204307)
Fire Bro. (Xemnas) Killed 2/24 by the Killer - Defender
Baby Luigi (Prince Pordocha) Killed 2/26 by the House - Killer
• Blue Paratroopa (Prince Pixelton)

Deaths:

GLaDOS wrote:

GLaDOS wrote:

Great job guys!

GAME 3

Players:
• He-Man (Xemnas)
• Red Yoshi (Master Ride)
• Kirby (chefkirby580)
• Prince Pixelton AS HIMSELF :awesome:
• Koopsta (Clone)

Last edited by Darkness (e^(i*pi) + 2)*1000⁹/₁₈ on Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:42 pm, edited 25 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:22 pm 
Paratroopa
Paratroopa
Progress to next rank:
87%

Coins:

Invitations sent: 0
i guess i'll join to see what happens...i'll be my own custom mario character koopsta...a koopa with dark sunglasses (like in Paper mario) but with a spiny shell and a mohawk

thank you kley
Thank you darkness1000
IT'S WOOTTASTIC!!!
[complexspoiler=epic xat doodle lolz inside]Image*Toad*Mario[/complexspoiler]
[spoiler=Avi B]Image

Admin: gives me powers to do just about anything, feel free to ask for help
Great Level Maker admin: i make great levels, along with the power to promote others that make great levels, if u wish to help me with my job you can refer me to users that make good levels (don't refer yourself though, then it's desperate)
Moderator Admin: until further notice admins are the mod admins, we will think about promotions if you apply
Level Rater: my rates count as 2, feel free to ask me to rate something
Registered User: i'm a user, thats about it
My Rating Systems

Spoiler:
nope, no rating system for me. I've moved onto paragraphs, so my rates are long now XD

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:25 pm 
Piranha Plant
Piranha Plant
Progress to next rank:
80%

Coins:

The first round will start when we get about... 10 people. Or more, if we happen to get more. =)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:57 pm 
Dry Bones
Dry Bones
Progress to next rank:
87%

Coins:

Invitations sent: 3
Medals: 3
i will join as wario.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:19 pm 
Chain Chomp
Chain Chomp
Progress to next rank:
84%

Coins:

Highscores: 1
Medals: 6
Unfourtently, I hate violence... so I don't wanna play...

Last edited by XzmozX on Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:52 pm 
Progress to next rank:
90%

Coins:

I'll play, I guess. I want to be a shy guy.

The Many Quotes of Numbers.
Quote:
"You are like a angry battery that runs a clock.
That clock dose not tick because the angry battery dose not charge.
The battery has no freinds either. Its as lonly as one chicken on a stick.
THE STICK OF FREINSHIP"

Quote:
"actaully, i don't know why i posted SEEEEEEEEEEEEETH in a italic bold huge quote thats underlined XD"

Quote:
"ThE dWeLlEr Of ShAdOwS nEvEr FaIlS.

╔╗╔╗╔╦╦═╦╦
║║║║║║║║║║
║╚╣╚╝║╠╗║║
╚═╩══╩╩═╩╩
I am a luigi fan. Put this on your sig if you like luigi.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:57 pm 
Spiny
Spiny
Progress to next rank:
28%

Coins:

I wanna join ^_^

I'm Yoshi :D A green one. Or a red. Idk though, I like blue. Black ones are really cool though...

Nahh, I'll just stick with Green ^_^

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:26 pm 
Boo
Boo
Progress to next rank:
93%

Coins:

Medals: 1
I'll join I HAVE FURY!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be Fawful

You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing? We who were turned away by both light and dark - never given a choice?

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you do too and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.

Put this in your signature if you're one of the 4% who will stand up for God.

Put this in your signature if you think anti-immigration is wrong!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:45 pm 
Koopa
Koopa
Progress to next rank:
80%

Coins:

Location: Yoshi's Island, eating a banana, under a tree, and reading a book.
I'll join, and I wanna be a toad.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:50 pm 
Piranha Plant
Piranha Plant
Progress to next rank:
80%

Coins:

We need only four more people and the test can begin proper game can begin.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:53 pm 
Piranha Plant
Piranha Plant
Progress to next rank:
80%

Coins:

PMs have been sent and the game has started kiddies. >=)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:03 pm 
Dry Bones
Dry Bones
Progress to next rank:
87%

Coins:

bwuahahahahaaaaa!!!!!!

you shall all feel the wrath of the killer.(whoever it may be) BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:28 pm 
Piranha Plant
Piranha Plant
Progress to next rank:
80%

Coins:

Wario has been killed!

Wario (Pordalcon) was always greedy, and even in this serious situation, he was still as greedy as ever. After leaving the castle, Wario was told that he had a fortune waiting for him behind the castle. He ran as fast as ever, greed for the money. Unfortunately, he didn't see the surprise attacker from around the corner, who proceeded to bind him with an empty sack, then stuffing his mouth with gold coins, choking him and therefore, killing him. His body was uncovered under a pile of coins behind the castle. At which Koopsta said, "Well, at least we gained some money..."

Vote for who you think is killer everyone (Including Killer, Defender, and Innocents.)!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:40 pm 
Boo
Boo
Progress to next rank:
93%

Coins:

Medals: 1
Killer-Koopsta
Defender-Shy Guy

You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing? We who were turned away by both light and dark - never given a choice?

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you do too and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.

Put this in your signature if you're one of the 4% who will stand up for God.

Put this in your signature if you think anti-immigration is wrong!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:02 pm 
Spiny
Spiny
Progress to next rank:
28%

Coins:

I believe that the killer is...

Shy Guy

aka 10204307.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:00 pm 
Piranha Plant
Piranha Plant
Progress to next rank:
80%

Coins:

What I meant was you only vote for who you think is killer, but everyone, regardless of role, votes. Sorry for any misunderstanding. ^_^'

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:13 pm 
Paratroopa
Paratroopa
Progress to next rank:
87%

Coins:

FAWFUL DID IT!

thank you kley
Thank you darkness1000
IT'S WOOTTASTIC!!!
[spoiler=Avi B]Image

Great Level Maker admin: i make great levels, along with the power to promote others that make great levels, if u wish to help me with my job you can refer me to users that make good levels (don't refer yourself though, then it's desperate)
Moderator Admin: until further notice admins are the mod admins, we will think about promotions if you apply
My Rating Systems

Spoiler:
nope, no rating system for me. I've moved onto paragraphs, so my rates are long now XD

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:49 pm 
Dry Bones
Dry Bones
Progress to next rank:
87%

Coins:

so..... can i vote?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:15 am 
Progress to next rank:
90%

Coins:

Master Ride wrote:
I believe that the killer is...

Shy Guy

aka 10204307.

And where would I get the bag?
I believe it's Fawful. He has a lot of bags. I know that.

Quote:
THE STICK OF FREINSHIP"

Quote:
"actaully, i don't know why i posted SEEEEEEEEEEEEETH in a italic bold huge quote thats underlined XD"

Quote:

╔╗╔╗╔╦╦═╦╦
║║║║║║║║║║
║╚╣╚╝║╠╗║║
╚═╩══╩╩═╩╩

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:47 pm 
Piranha Plant
Piranha Plant
Progress to next rank:
80%

Coins:

Pordalcon wrote:
so..... can i vote?

Can corpses vote?
Especially choked corpses?

I don't think so. XD

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:08 pm 
Koopa
Koopa
Progress to next rank:
80%

Coins:

Location: Yoshi's Island, eating a banana, under a tree, and reading a book.
Yoshi killed Wario.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:19 pm 
Piranha Plant
Piranha Plant
Progress to next rank:
80%

Coins:

Fawful has been killed!

Naturally, being the villain of a recent plot, Fawful (Xemnas) was at the height of suspicion when it came to murder. Floating around on his hovercraft, spouting nonsensical phrases, as he floated over the Mushroom Kingdom, he may have been surprised when Yoshi's tongue grabbed the hovercraft, partially bringing it down. He may have been more surprised when Yoshi appeared in front of him. "Goodbye." He stated, as he punched Fawful, sending him hundreds of feet to his death, as Yoshi took control of the hovercraft and guided it back to land. Shy Guy was a little nervous, and it showed, when he said, "D-d you th-think we should of d-done that?" At which Toad stated, "Hey, he was evil anyway. It was coming."

An innocent has been killed, and the killer is still out there.

Oh, win, 2 kills in one post. XD

Toad has been killed!

Only seconds after killing Fawful everyone had left, but Toad (Metal_Yoshi(Mega)) stayed on the roof. It was only after everyone went inside that he sensed that Koopsta was in danger. He ran downstairs to protect Koopsta, but it was too late. The killer wasn't aiming at Koopsta. He was aiming only at Toad, which he only realized it after a baseball hit his skull, fractured it, and later on in the hospital, killed him.

You've lost your defender!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:21 am 
Progress to next rank:
90%

Coins:

I think it was Yoshi.
Perhaps he used a red herring to make us think it was not him, because the killer normally wouldn't kill someone who accused him, since that's giving the killer away. He could be using common knowledge against us...

Quote:
THE STICK OF FREINSHIP"

Quote:

Quote:

╔╗╔╗╔╦╦═╦╦
║║║║║║║║║║
║╚╣╚╝║╠╗║║
╚═╩══╩╩═╩╩

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:39 am 
Paratroopa
Paratroopa
Progress to next rank:
87%

Coins:

SHY GUY DID IT!

thank you kley
Thank you darkness1000
IT'S WOOTTASTIC!!!
[spoiler=Avi B]Image

My Rating Systems

Spoiler:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:31 pm 
Spiny
Spiny
Progress to next rank:
28%

Coins:

I still think that the Killer is Shy Guy.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:35 pm 
Progress to next rank:
90%

Coins:

Think about it, really.
Why would I kill Mario?
I think it was Yoshi because Mario pounds him on the head, like in SMW, and he wanted revenge.

Quote:
THE STICK OF FREINSHIP"

Quote:

Quote:

╔╗╔╗╔╦╦═╦╦
║║║║║║║║║║
║╚╣╚╝║╠╗║║
╚═╩══╩╩═╩╩

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:43 pm 
Piranha Plant
Piranha Plant
Progress to next rank:
80%

Coins:

Shy Guy has been killed!

No one honestly suspected Shy Guy (10204307) to be a murderer, or capable of murder. But in the light of recent events, they suspect Shy Guy also. Shy Guy was also rather suspicious when he was rarely seen, some arguing because of his shyness. He may have been surprised, but with the mask he wore all the time, it was impossible to tell, even when he fell 50 feet to his death in a pit of spikes. When he walked through the door to his room, the room wasn't there. In fact, it never was. What Shy Guy walked through was the door to his room, that Koopsta and Yoshi had moved, and then cut a hole behind the door, killing Shy Guy.

The killer has been killed! =D

Clone and Master Ride win!

Round 2 will start when we have enough people. XD

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:53 pm 
Chain Chomp
Chain Chomp
Progress to next rank:
84%

Coins:

Highscores: 1
Medals: 6
May I Sign up to play Killer On The Loose? :) As Luigi.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:54 pm 
Piranha Plant
Piranha Plant
Progress to next rank:
80%

Coins:

Yes, just state which character (only from Mario universe) you'd like to be.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next