Seth.D's Forum

Your eyes are not deceiving you, this site is still around! http://discord.gg/XYwFwHb
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:43 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:38 am 
The Chosen One
Blooper
Blooper
Progress to next rank:
38%

Coins:

Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0

COURSE 1: PARADISE MEADOWS

OK, some of you have been wondering what on God's green earth this was (hopefully the fact that I posted it in GLM levels gives it away...)

So yea, it's another level series, based on Super Mario 64, obviously. Having 2 series going on at once should be interesting...

Like I said, it's based on Super Mario 64, so there will probably be 15 courses. Due to the limits of SMF, however, there might only be 3 or 4 stars per level - as opposed to 6; 7 including the bonus star you get for collecting 100 coins. To complete the level, you have to find all the stars. I managed to fit 4 stars into this level, so they might seem a bit short, and some stars might take longer to get than others. Also, some of them might even be HARDER to get than others. And when you get a star, set the start point back to the original position.

[/hr]
Image Star 1: The Deserted Paradise Mansion
Spoiler:
Welcome to Paradise Meadows, the location of an ancient landmark, the Paradise Mansion. Rumors are, there are great riches inside the long ago abandoned building. You'll have to some how reach the door beneath you, and since there's a wall on the right, guarded by a Piranha, you'll have to find another way to get through. The Thwomp guarding the left entrance looks pretty suspicious, if you ask me...

Image Star 2: Piranha Stronghold
Spoiler:
You've managed to retrieve some of the treasures stored within the mansion, but more secrets await! There's an alleged Stronghold located to the east, but the only means is through another Thwomp. He also seems to be guarding a power-up, but it doesn't look like it will help you at all...

Image Star 3: Another Rematch with Koopa the Quick
Spoiler:
That annoying turtle wants another race with you again! If you think you're up for the challenge, figure out how to navigate your way to the pipe in the east. Keep in mind that if you mess up during the race, you can always restart it by entering the door near the start of the racing area.

Image Star 4: Crispy Fried Koopas

Spoiler:
The route to the far west seems to be blocked off by a parade of Spineys. Maybe there's something you can use to get through them... that power-up the Thwomp was guarding earlier may come in handy after all! I mean, once you find another power up... did you look in the pipe in the area where you raced Koopa the Quick?

[/hr]
Now, without further adue, the level code! *Drumroll*

Level code: (Select All/Copy)

I also plan on making a video for this... :yes:

EDITS

Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:32 pm | Fixed a problem with the star at x4000 BZ (found by Nick :grill:)
(All times are UTC - 8.)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:12 am 
Progress to next rank:
40%

Coins:

noob

my rate is -20/20

Edit: Not really. I'm too lazy to play this.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:36 pm 
The Chosen One
Blooper
Blooper
Progress to next rank:
38%

Coins:

Lord Spammy wrote:
noob

my rate is -20/20

Edit: Not really. I'm too lazy to play this.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:53 pm 
Progress to next rank:
70%

Coins:

move to super mario flash levels.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]