Seth.D's Forum

Your eyes are not deceiving you, this site is still around! http://discord.gg/XYwFwHb
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:34 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: :(
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:29 am 

Coins: Locked
Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
Sorry, Why did you permanently ban a user for calling you lazy and telling you to do stuff for yourself? I, being myself, would not ban the user, and take the advice, take the time to grasp the meaning of what he or she said. But Seth, being lazy, always has someone. Look! Here, myself, I am developing an HTML editor, which will also edit CSS, PHP, and JavaScript(let's not forget HTML). If you had good behavior, I would give you my editor, for free. But seeing as you are easily tempered, my program will no longer be given to you. I will ask for copyright, and it will be sold.

If you wish to get my HTML editor, seek it at an online website. That is, if I've told you it's been released ;)

Post subject: Re: :(
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:14 pm 
Boo
Boo
Progress to next rank:
10%

Coins:

Medals: 3
Seth requested you be banned. Also, we don't care about your little text editor that only opens up 1 type of file. So you're a talented 11 Year old. You Don't Have To Rub Your Work In Our face. It Just Makes You Look Unprofessional And It's Plain Rude. So Is Calling Us Lazy. Look What We Accomplished. Look At Everything We Have. Are You Sure Your Opinion Is Valid?

Seth Asked For You To Be Banned Permanently, So Go Ahead. Call Us Anything You Want. It'll Just Make Yourself Look More Like A Jerk.

EDIT - Also, Topic Locked. This Is Another Get Your Vendetta Topic. Not A Technical Problem. Just Back Off Of What We Do And Let Us Do It Our Way.

Last edited by Star Mario164 on Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fixed Spelling And Also Changed Agenda To Vendetta lol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:04 pm 
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Coins:

Invitations sent: 2
Successful invitations: 1
Highscores: 10
Medals: 5
Baby Mario164 wrote:
This Is Another Get Your Agenda Topic

*vendetta

And you were banned because you said you were never going to come again, plus you've already committed several crimes in the past so we banned you. And as I stated above, why do you even care about being banned here if you told us you were never going to visit this forum again?

A statement: if you said you'd never come here, then you wouldn't see that you're banned. Thus this topic wouldn't exist.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:08 pm 
Dry Bones
Dry Bones
Progress to next rank:
87%

Coins:

Invitations sent: 3
nice name to post this on btw.

i would have never thought of making my name

Lord Voldemort.

Tom Riddle maybe, but not voldemort

And, seeing as the two above posts answered this problem,

NICE KNOWING YA! TAKE CARE!

good ridence

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:22 pm 
The Offical Forum Destroyer >=D
Chain Chomp
Chain Chomp
Progress to next rank:
97%

Coins:

Medals: 1
Ok i wasnt here but what ive read so far i think i know whats going on.

Ur a user who doeswnt like the forum and u think ur better then every-one one here with you CORECT SPELLING! HUH!? Lol jk. But yes you think your better then everyone just becuase u can make software. And you come here just to brag to seth and me and the users and seths mom that you can make awesome software and we cant. You think we care. Sure it would be cool to have something like that. But we dont NEED it. This is just a forum. Just for fun, we dont wana get like goverment officials. Were gonna move on and this wont matter. Why you were banned, well simple you have no intrest in the forum and helping it. You dont know how to have fun. (Puts on spongebob mask). So if you dont like the forum then why do u care if your banned. And look both ways when crossing the streets.

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you do too and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.
Put this on your signature if you're one of the 4% who will stand up for God.

Stamp Collection
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:06 pm 
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Coins:

Invitations sent: 2
Successful invitations: 1
Highscores: 10
Medals: 5
Oh and Jan wanted me to tell you guys that Kley isn't on Jan's forum.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:02 pm 
Boo
Boo
Progress to next rank:
10%

Coins:

GUYS STOP POSTING IN THIS TOPIC ALREADY ITS LOCKED!!! Gosh...And Jan Makes No Sense To Me Now seth xD

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]